Pages

Space Treats!

Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I'm so happy to be on TRHD Blog today!  I have a fun project to share with you using the New Space-Miss You stamp set.


I decided to make a treat bag and color up some of these planets and put them on my Hershey Kisses.  I first cut out some Canson Cold Press Watercolor paper with my paper trimmer and added some Distress Oxides in Black Soot and Cracked Pistachio.  I then added some Nuvo Shimmer Powder in Violet Brocade and squirted some water.  That powder is so shimmery, I love it. I then heat dried my panel with my heat gun.  I die cut my piece with a stitched scalloped rectangle and stamped and heat embossed my Astronaut image using my Misti.


I then placed my panel aside and put my bag together with black glitter paper.  I attached my panel with foam tape and added some gems.  I stamped the planets on white cardstock and colored them simply with my neon copic markers.  I then used a small circle die to cut them out and attached them to my Hershey Kisses.


 I placed one planet on a clothespin to hold my sentiment banner.  I then added some Hershey Kisses in a clear bag and added it in my glitter bag.  I hope you like what I made today.


The Rabbit Hole Designs Products Used:



For more information, news and updates check out these links:
Thank you for stopping by!


1 comment: