Pages

Poppin' Through to Say Hi!


Hi Everyone! Amy here and I’m excited to share with you a card that I made using the Miss You stamp set from the June 2020 Release! 





For this fun and dimensional card I used the new Space - Miss You stamp set. The sentiment is from the other new release set called Space - Infinity and Beyond. I used some pattern paper and a paper piecing technique to stamp out the frayed edges around the adorable astronaut. I cut around them and popped them up around the rest of the stamped image. I then used a sentiment from the other stamp set and white heat embossed it on some black cardstock and popped it up for dimension. Isn't it fun? These stamp sets are so unique!


And don't forget, with every order you will get one of these adorable TRHD pins for free while supplies last!



You can find these items and much more here


                                     
 




Thanks for checking out my project and have a great day!
Amy


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


No comments:

Post a Comment