Pages

Mad for Stencils, Hi!


Hey yall!  Happy Wednesday!  Tangii here with another creation from the June release! I hope you are having a great week and doing something happy!  For my card today, I am using the NEW Aim for the Stars Stencil and pairing it up with the Spell-It stencil!

I started off using a scrap frame piece from one of my June peek cards.  I centered it on my scalloped rectangle base for a visual and then lined up the Aim for the Stars Stencil right where I wanted it.  Most of the stars are inside the frame, but I wanted some to spill outside the frame as well.  Once this was done I taped it off and blended in those stars!  I love the bright yellow, I feel it kind of brightens up those darker colors on the frame.

Next I layed the frame over the base piece again so that I could place my Spell-It stencil.  I taped off the letters I wanted (easy since they're right by each other, lol) and then added some Glitter Gel.  The card still seemed a little "flat" to me so I added a few sequins (you know the pretty ones MaryAnn sends in your packages sometimes?).  Voila!  Easy, peasy!  

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs which is open & shipping!

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment