Pages

You're Outta This World

Hello there Rabbit Hole Fans!!! Hope all is well with you. Michelle here, sharing a card 
I created using the stamp set Space- Infinity & Beyond. I love giving these astronauts a female spin...
like the color pink. 

I paired it up with the stencil Twisted Sunshine. I used tumbled glass and chipped sapphire distress
oxide inks than I splattered some white and gold paint. I colored the astronaut with Copic Markers in shades C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 0, RV000, RV00, RV10, RV02, RV04.

I embossed the sentiment with gold powder over a piece of cardstock I colored
with the same inks.  For a finishing touch I scattered some cupped sequins and added
some shimmer with stickles glitter glue.

Space - Infinity & Beyond  4x6

Twisted Sunshine - 6x6 Stencil
Thanks for stopping by for a peek!
Enjoy your weekend!

Michelle

For more information, news and updates check out these links:


No comments:

Post a Comment