Pages

You Look Fabulous!


It's Kelly here and I am sharing a card using Rabbit Hole Designs 
new set called "Space-Miss You!"  How cute is this?  

To make this card, I started with a distress ink background of purples and blues that I flicked with water.
I embossed the main image in black glitter powder and then carefully cut out the part behind the astronaut's head.  I used a combination of a craft knife and scissors.  

I then die cut the window for the sentiment.

I took a piece of gray card stock and flicked it with a 
combination of purple ink, liquid pixie dust and water. 

Once dry, I lined up where my sentiment would go and stamped that in black.
I adhered that on my card base and then glued the galaxy panel on top of that. 















Thank for joining me in this journey into outer space. 
Hope you enjoyed my take on this cute new set, "Space- Miss You" 
-Kelly

For more information, news and updates check out these links:


No comments:

Post a Comment