Pages

Out of this World Celebration


Welcome back to today's blog!  I have created this fun Out of this World Celebration card using the Space - Infinty and Beyond stamp set. I created a dimensional card with layers, a acetate window and foam tape.  It is like a shaker card, but with out any shaker elements. 



I stamped  and colored the spaceman with the moon balloon (from  Space - Infinity and Beyond stamp set) using waterbrush markers and fussy cut him out.  I found a piece of watercolor paper I colored with watercolor pigments in my stash.  It already had the circle die cut out of it from another project. I trimmed it to 4" x 5 1/4" to create the card front.  I stamped the sentiment "Celebrate" from the Celebrate with Cake stamp set. I cut a piece of  clear acetate 1/4' bigger that the circle opening.  I took some neon silks and splattered colored spots onto the acetate and let it dry. 


The A2 card base is a rich purple cardstock.  I positioned the spaceman's feet just behind the lower area of the cut circle and his balloon in front of the top par of the circle opening and glued it down.  I turned the card front over and added the spotted acetate, gluing it shiny side down towards the front of the card base. When you turn the card from over  you will find the card is acetate window 
is smooth. 


I added foam tape to the back of the card front and attached it to the purple card base.  I added a few dimensional stars to the card to complete the project.


Products use:







Thank you so much for stopping by the blog!  I hope you enjoyed this Out of this Word Celebration card featuring the Space - To infinity and Beyond stamp set.  I love hearing from you. Please leave me a message letting me know what you like most about the June Release for the Rabbit Hole Designs. As always, if you have questions, just ask!

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired
Jenn Gross

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places


No comments:

Post a Comment