Pages

Tons of room in my heart for you!


Hi Everyone! Amy here and I’m excited to share with you a card that I made using the Space - Infinity and Beyond stamp set from the June 2020 Release! 



On this card I used the new set called Space - Infinity and Beyond. I ink blended a galaxy background and then stamped an image from the set with clear embossing ink. I heat embossed the image with white embossing powder to have a nice contrast against the dark galaxy background. I used a heart shaped die to cut it out and popped it up on a background where I used the new ribbon star stencil. I felt like the sentiment from the set was a perfect complement to the scene. And don't forget, with any order you will receive one of these adorable TRHD pins for free while supplies last!





You can find these items and much more here


                                     
 






Thanks for checking out my project and have a great day!
Amy


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


No comments:

Post a Comment