Pages

Love is in the Stars Card


Hello Everyone! Justin here, and I today I am incredibly excited to be sharing this card I made using the new Aim for the Stars Stencil!

I figured this stencil paired so well with the balloon couple from the Love You More set, so I took the idea and just ran with it!

First, I colored up my couple with Copic Markers, fussy cut them out and set them aside.

Next, I die cut a stitched panel with stitching from white cardstock, a scalloped rectangle from navy cardstock, and cut an A2-sized piece of blue patterned paper. I also die cut another stitched panel from white cardstock, and then cut it with a cloud border die.

I took my white rectangle stitched panel and used a cloud stencil to blend clouds that went from pink, to purple, to navy with Oxide Inks. I also took my cloud border and distressed the bottom edge with pink oxide ink. I stamped the sentiments "love" and "is in the air" from Love You More in purple ink, along with some hearts from the set as well in various ink colors.

On my cloud panel, I took the Aim for the Stars stencil, put it into place, and applied a solid layer of purple Glitz Glitter Gel. I carefully removed my stencil and set my panel to dry entirely. I also cleaned off my stencil right away.

Once my stars had dried entirely, I adhered my cloud banner and couple with foam tape to this panel. I then adhered this layer to the scalloped navy panel, adhered the scalloped navy panel to the A2-sized blue patterned paper panel, and then adhered the whole unit to an A2-sized card base.

I finished my card off by adhering a few The Rabbit Hole Designs sequins, and was done!

This project uses the following products:



For more inspiration with your The Rabbit Hole Designs Creations, be sure to follow along at these other locations:


For more details about products used in this post, you may also follow along at my personal blog, Just a Note by Justin, as well!

I cannot wait to see what you craft up using these amazing new June release products, especially this fun stencil! Be sure to share them in The Rabbit Hole Designs Fan Page (and don't forget about the Anything Goes Challenge Album as well!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment