Pages

WISH- Birthday Card

Hi There!  
It's Kelly and today I am sharing a card featuring one of the newest stencils by The Rabbit Hole Designs, "Aim for the Stars".  What a versatile stencil to enhance your focal images. 
I paired it with "Celebrate With Cake"


To make this card I used Glitz Gel with the "Aim for the Stars" stencil on heavy weight blue cardstock.
Once it dried, I added the word "WISH" from the stencil using a dauber and Versamark ink. 
I stamped, colored and fussy the cake with tall plate and added it to the card with dimensional foam.
I also added gloss to the blue star, bow and circles and red glitter to the hearts. 
This color scheme is great for all genders and ages or even a July birthday!












 



Thanks for joining us today on the blog!
Come back for more inspiration using The Rabbit Hole Design products. 

For more information, news and updates check out these links:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment