Pages

Man in the Moon

 Hello there! Happy Monday!!! How's it going by you?
Michelle here, sharing my man in the moon card (hehehe).
I used the stamp set, Space- Infinity & Beyond and Ribbon Star Stencil...makes a 
perfect combo!!!! 
I inked up the background using tumbled glass and chipped sapphire distress
oxide inks. Than I embossed the stencil with metallic silver sparkle embossing powder.
I colored my astronaut with the no-line coloring technique.
I stamped him with antique linen ink and used Copic Markers to color.
For the moon: C00, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C9
For the astronaut: C00, C1, N2, C5, C7, B34, B37, B39, R29, R89
For a finishing touch I scattered a few Starletz gems.


Ribbon Star 6x6 Stencil


Space - Infinity & Beyond  4x6

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!
Hope you have a great week!!!

Michelle

Thanks for joining us today on the blog!
Come back for more inspiration using The Rabbit Hole Design products. 

For more information, news and updates check out these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment