Pages

I'd Give You the Moon

Hello! Alison here with a card using a couple of the newest release items from The Rabbit Hole Designs. I really love the June release's theme of outer space, as I have always enjoyed learning about it. So working with these stamps and stencils is a win for me!

I used the Space- Infinity and Beyond stamp set as my jumping off point. I really wanted to do something with just the moon, so I inked only that up (and used some tape to mask off the string) and stamped it repeatedly using Silvery Shimmer Delicata Ink on black cardstock. Also from that stamp set is my sentiment, which I heat embossed with silver powder on purple cardstock.
I really wanted an all-over star pattern in my background so I applied the new Aim for the Stars stencil a couple of times to cover my gray cardstock. I used VersaMark ink and then applied a glittery purple embossing powder to give it some sparkle and shine. I also added some purple ink to my white card base to tie the purples together.
If you would like more information on my card, please visit my personal blog HERE. I hope you can look at your sets a little differently, and see how masking off certain elements can completely change the look of your creations.


Have an inspiring day!
-Alison


Thanks for joining us today on the blog!
Come back for more inspiration using The Rabbit Hole Design products. 

For more information, news and updates check out these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment