Pages

A Candy Twist Christmas Card!

Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the blog today. I have a Christmas card to share with you since we are celebrating Christmas in July!



I chose to use this fabulous New Candy twist Die for a CAS card. I also chose to use non traditional colors. I blended my card base with Worn Lipstick with the Fabulous Cotton Tail Blender Brush. All I had to do was diecut this die three times with pattern and cardstock and glue them to a card base. Easy peasy!



I then stamped my sentiment from the New Kringle stamp set on the same pink cardstock using just a strip to across my card. I then added some clear confetti sequins and sparkle on my candy twist diecuts. I hope you like my card today, these will be fun so fun to mass produce. Thank you for stopping by!

                                                         TRHD Products Used:

Candy Twist Die

             


                                                         Cotton Tail Blending Brushes


                                                                           Kringle




For more inspiration with your The Rabbit Hole Designs Creations, be sure to follow along at these other locations:

                                                       The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog
                                                  The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
                                             The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
                                                 The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
                                                      Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment: