Pages

Feliz Naughty Dog


Hello TRHD friends! Amy here and I’m excited to share with you a card that I made with the Pawlidays stamp set from the July 2020 Release! 





You guys, how stinkin' cute is this stamp set?!?! I can't get enough of the naughty dogs. I am a dog owner myself and I have witnessed the look of guilt and shame when a dog is caught in the act of some naughty doggy shenanigans! It's almost human-like sometimes!

For this card I decided to switch things up. As you may know this isn't the complete stamp that I used for the card. With some masking I was able to completely change the look of the stamp and use it in a new way. I masked off the dog (that wasn't caught in the tree lol) and used him as the focal point on this card. I watercolored him in with my real brush markers and die cut him out in a circle to give him some separation from the busy background. For the background (directly on the card base), I used the Candy Twist Stencil and ink blended with some festive colors to match. I white heat embossed one of the amazing sentiments and popped it up as well to provide dimension and finish the card. 


You can find these 2 products and many more here. And also don't forget about the brand new Cotton Tail Blending Brushes that are part of this July 2020 release. They are featured in my picture. These brushes blend like a dream and they even have the cute little TRHD bunny logo on the handle! You can't beat the price on these babies either!


          
 Pawlidays


Candy Twist Stencil


Wishing you a lovely Christmas in July!! Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to check out additional information on the products used to create you can visit my blog at amyswares.com 

-Amy


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


No comments:

Post a Comment