Pages

Happy Little Trees


Hi Everyone! Amy here and I’m excited to share with you a card that I made with the Kringle stamp set from the July 2020 Release! 





For this card I wanted to utilize some of the smaller stamps within this stamp set. I really like to "stretch" my products and get the most use out of them that I can. For the panel I white heat embossed the adorable little trees and the sentiment. I then used my watercolor real brush markers to fill in the trees and create the scene. For the background (directly on the card base), I used the Candy Twist Stencil and ink blended with some coordinating colors to match the panel. To finish the card I popped up the panel and added some sequins. This is just one of the many ways that you can use this new stamp set! 


You can find these 2 products and many more here Also new in this release are the Cotton Tail Blending Brushes from TRHD. They are all white in color, blend inks like a dream, and also have the adorable TRHD bunny logo on them. The price point is amazing on these so be sure to check them out!


          
 Kringle


Candy Twist Stencil




Thanks for checking out my festive project! Happy Christmas in July!

-Amy


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


No comments:

Post a Comment