Pages

All I Want for Christmas is YOU!


Hey yall!  Happy Monday!!  I am one of those crazy peeps that LOVE Monday's... ya know fresh start & all, lol  Anyway, Tangii here with another creation from the July release!  This time I'm pairing up the Kringle stamp set with the Candy Twist Stencil.

I started off blending some Distress Oxide ink with a Cotton Tail Blending brush and the Candy Twist Stencil.  Next I stamped Kris Kringle and colored him in with Copics.  I ended up fussy cutting him because I didn't have the coordinating dies (available here), I actually don't mind cutting (it's kind of relaxing for me... told ya, crazy peep! lol) but I totally recommend the coordinating dies, and I do have them for all of my sets when available!

With all of that done, I die cut some stitched circles and then adhered all of my layers.

Finally I added some silver stickles and added them to the centers of my Candy Twists.  I also added a sentiment from the Christmas Frost stamp set and popped it up at the top of my card. Voila!

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment