Pages

Reindog

Hello Rabbit Hole Fans! Alison here with a shaker card that uses the new Pawlidays stamp set. This card is super cute and festive!
I decided to work only with the pup in the reindeer costume, so after I stamped and colored him with Copics, I carefully fussy cut him out.

I made my shaker next, simply by die cutting several oval frames out of red cardstock, stacking them together and adding acetate. I filled it with the new Merry Mint Sparkle Blend from Doodles Paper Playground, which was created specifically for a collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs. Be on the lookout for that collaboration starting next week!
I backed the window with some old patterned paper that reminded me of the TRHD stencil called Diamond Flower, which is one of my favorites from TRHD. I inked it up with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and of course one of the new Cotton Tail Blending Brushes. They work incredibly well! You can see the varying depth of color I was able to get on my background. Then I added my sentiment and a few additional Sparkle Blends to the top layer of my card. I popped the Reindog up on the left so that he would be even with the shaker window.

Making this card was fun, and you can easily switch out the focal image to anything you want, as this card is easy to duplicate. You can get more information over on my blog HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

I used the following products from The Rabbit Hole Designs:


For more information, news and updates check out these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment