Pages

Christmas is... Creating a fun and easy stenciled background.



Hello Rabbit Hole Design Fans! Today I am sharing this fun winter card called "Christmas is..."  using the Slice of Christmas stencil to create a frosty striped background with the Love You More - Christmas Frost stamp set.
  

I stamped the image  of this couple in the middle of  holiday shopping a on to a piece of 4" x5 1/4" white cardstock. I colored the image with Triblend alcohol markers.  I masked of the image with a  scalloped circle cut from cardstock. 


I used speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink , a Cotton Tail blender brush and the snow drift from the Slice of Christmas stencil to create a organic striped background.  I splattered a few taps of Bubble Gum Silk to add small specks  of color to the card front.  I removed the scalloped circle mask and stamped  the "All I want for Christmas is you" Sentiment at the top of the card.  I tied a white organza ribbon in to a bow and secured it to the top  of the card just under the sentiment.  I attached the Card front to a Pink A2 Card base to complete the card.

Here are The Rabbit Hole Design products used in this card:




Thank you so much for stopping by The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog today.  I hope you enjoyed this easy to stencil card featuring the Slice of Christmas stencil and the Love you More - Christmas Frost stamp setI love hearing from you. Leave me a message letting me know in what month do you start making your Holiday cards?   


Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired
Jenn Gross

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the idea of using the stencils. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete