Pages

Pawlidays Gift Tag

Hi Rabbit Hole Fans!  
Kelly here sharing another project for our Christmas in July Celebration!
How about a tag for those holiday gifts?


 I started with a premade tag.
I blended blue and green ink on the tag using the new Cotton Tail Brushes.
I then splattered the tag with a bit of water and then 
some White Picket Fence Distress ink refill.

While that was drying, I stamped the "Pawlidays" stamp on Copic paper and colored the mischievous pups with Copic markers. 
I fussy cut the image and adhered it to the tag.
I stamped "to" and "from" from the set in darker blue ink on my tag.
Finally, I added Nuvo drops to the garland, Stickles to the dog's tag and some glitter pen to my ornaments.

 Cute for any gift for the holidays.
Perfect for dog lovers and lovers of cute images!!! 
How cute would this be for a gift from dog to dog! 






















For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places










Thank you so much for stopping by for my holiday project.
~Kelly
@kelbertram






No comments:

Post a Comment