Pages

Winter Wonderland

Hello everybody. Today I have this fun wintery scene using The Rabbit Hole Designs Kringle stamp set on white felt. The lines on the trees reminded me of felt stitching so I used that idea to create my holiday card. I wanted it to have a the look of an old fashioned wall hanging. hanging.

I started out by creating my sky background blending Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire on a white piece of cardstock. I then used a white gel pen to create the snow flakes.

Next, I stamped three tree images onto felt using Gina K Amalgam ink in Obsidian then fussy cut them out. Using a hill die from my stash I die cut the snow hill out of the felt and used a black micro pen to go over the stitch lines so they stand out. I adhered the hill and the trees onto the sky background using liquid glue. I created a frame out of grey cardstock using a die from my stash. I cut out two frames and stacked them together to give it more height when compared to the felt. I also cut an A2 stitched scallop panel from snowflake pattered paper and adhered my "picture" to it. Finally, I backed that with a grey A2 panel and adhered it to my white A2 card base.

I hope you enjoy this different holiday scene and give stamping on felt a try. Happy Crafting!

Lauren

Click on link below to get to the brand new website
https://therabbitholedesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment