Pages

Abracadabra!


Hey yall!  Happy Tuesday!!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a great week to look forward to.  I have been dying to try a Slimline card, so I dug out Spellcaster Witch and Things a Witch Might Say and got busy!  

I'm going to just quickly say that for the inside of the card I used my Cotton Tail Blending brushes and some Distress ink along with a "bat" die.  It's mostly background for the front, plus it's plain enough that I can still write inside.

Now, for the hottie on the front!  I colored her and her potion cauldron with Copics and used the coordinating Spellcaster dies to cut them out. For the pot I added some glitter gel to the potion inside and then some glitter pen to the fire... sparkly fires are the pretties fires! lol

I stamped some bubbles above the pot in some blue ink.  I stamped the sentiment from Things a Witch Might Say on a fun tag die and popped it up.  I added a couple of the bats from the die on the inside piece to my card front.

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment