Pages

Boil Boil, Toil & Trouble Witches Brew!


Hey yall!  Happy hump-day!!  Can you even believe it's August already?!?  How in the heck did that happen?  Tangii here with another creation from the wicked cute August release!  For my card today I grabbed a few of the new sets... Spellcaster Witch, Cocktail Witch and Things a Witch Might Say.

I started off grabbing a few of my fave Halloween washi's (as it turns out my "faves" were all of them! lol).  I adhered them on an angle over some white cs... this fills in the "white" space nicely and gives a fun backdrop for all of my die cut pieces.  Have  I mentioned before how much I LOVE coordinating dies??  This is one of those times when fussy cutting just wouldn't cut it!  I stamped out the potion cauldron, a couple of potion bottles and some "sprigs" from the Spellcaster Witch  stamp set.  Then I colored them in and used the coordinating dies.

There are really so many fantastic accessory stamps that come with all of the witch sets this month!  The sentiments I used come from the Spellcaster Witch Cocktail Witch and Things a Witch Might Say sets.  I edged the sentiment pieces with a green marker and then stamped some of the bubbles from the Spellcaster Witch set.  When I say "white space & I are not very good friends", I'm not kidding. lol!  

I attached the potion bottles to the sentiment pieces and then "hung" some sprigs from them as well.  All of the die cut pieces are popped up from the base.

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment