Pages

Wicked! slimline card


Hello my crafty friends! I hope you are having a wickedly great day!  I have been having such fun creating with The Rabbit Hole Designs witches stamps.  They are whimsy, fun and a tad sassy!
I finally got my hands on the Cocktail Witch stamp set and the sentiment stamp set - Things a Witch Might Say.  I paired them up with the Spell It stencil to create this fun layered slimline card.

I am really enjoy using alcohol markers to color with.  They blend beautifully. I try to keep it simple by using a light, medium and dark marker shade of each color family.  For instance the dress is colored in light medium and dark coral colored markers.


Using the Spell It stencil and my green Cotton Tail Blender Brush, I create a word "WICKED" across the top of the slimline card front with Twisted Citron Distress ink.  I stamped the sentiment "wicked never looked so good" (minus the word wicked) just under the right side of the stenciled WICKED.  I used double side foam adhesive to attach the Cocktail Witch to the right side of the card.  I added some bat bling and retro stars to the card front.  The card front is comprised of three layers of cardstock (darkest blue, cobalt blue and a pink printed cardstock) all layered on top of a lime green slimline card base.

Here are the Rabbit Hole Designs Products used





 

I hope you enjoyed this Wicked Slimline card  featuring the Cocktail Witch and Things a Witch Might Say stamp sets. I love hearing from you. Please leave me a message letting me know what you like most about the August Release from the Rabbit Hole Designs. 



Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment