Pages

Bicycle Witch Treat tag

Hello Everyone!
Kelly here for The Rabbit Hole Designs!



To continue the Halloween fun, I made this treat tag featuring "Bicycle Witch" and "Broken Glass" stencil. 

I started with neon orange glitz gel on the "Broken Glass" stencil.
When it dried, I cut out a circle and circle frame.

I stamped the images from "Bicycle Witch" and colored them with Copics.
I cut them out (dies now available) and adhered 
them to the tag with double-sided tape. 

I punched a hole in the top of the tag and added twine.
It's fun, festive and very bright!







  



Bicycle Witch 



 Broken Glass Stencil


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places







 
Thank for stopping by today!
Let's Get crafty!
Kelly

 





No comments:

Post a Comment