Pages

Wicked Little Frog


 Hey crafty friend, Amanda from Pear Blossom Press here again. I am so excited to share today's project. The frog on this card has got to be the best coloring I've ever done! Isn't he cute? And a little bit wicked? He is from the Got A Bug set. I've had him in my stash for a while, but I haven't had a chance to play with him yet. Over on the Sweet Sentiment site, Jammie has a coloring class for him. It's very inexpensive, so I decided to give it a shot.

Since I've got Halloween cards on the brain, I decided to top him off with the witch hat from Gourd-geous, then add the spider, sentiment, and stars in the background from the new Cocktail Witch set. The background was colored in with my Copic markers too. 

Thanks for stopping by today. If you'd like detailed instructions and links to the specific products I used, hop on over to my blog... pearblossompress.com.  


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

The Rabbit Hole Designs
The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog
The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment