Pages

BOO Ya'll

Hello Rabbit Hole Fans!
It's Kelly here and today I am sharing a card featuring the 
new set "Country Witch" by The Rabbit Hole Designs

To make this card, I started with a soft blend of blue and green ink on the background panel using Cotton Tail Brushes.   Next, I used blue glitz glitter gel on the "Aim for the Stars" stencil.  While that dried, I stamped out, colored and cut out the images (dies are now available!)   

After the glitter dried I stamped the sentiment from the set and arranged the images.  The witch and cat are raised on foam.  

There's a bit of shimmer pen on the witch's shirt and hat rim.  
It's a fun card to wish anyone a Happy Halloween! 















 Aim for the Stars Stencil


 Cotton Tail Brushes





For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places







Let's Get crafty!
Kelly
@kelbertram 




No comments:

Post a Comment