Pages

HOCUS POCUS

 

Today I am sharing this sweet witch who is cooking up a spell using the Spellcaster stamp and coordinating die set from The Rabbit Hole Designs. I wonder what spell she is making? Maybe a youth spell to keep her looking beautiful or a love potion perhaps?
               Trying my layout idea

After I had the layout planned, I stamped out all the images onto Copic friendly white cardstock. I coloured, then die cut them all out. The colours of Copics used were:
Dress, Tights, Shoes and Hat: G00, BG 23, BG15, White collar, Cuffs: C00, C1
Hair: C00, C1 and Wink of Stella
Eyes: V15   Lips V12  Skin: E00, E50
Cauldron: BV00, V15, V9  Fire: Y06, Y15 and YG06
Boiling potion: Yg06 Yg11
Purples: V12, V15, V9
mushrooms: W00, E40, V9
Teals: G00, BG23, BG15

Then, on a 5.25 square white Copic friendly panel, I ink blended Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry Wilted Violet and then Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink. Next, I arranged and adhered the die cut pieces on the background as if the witch is making the ingredients float into the cauldron.

On a separate piece of cardstock I ink blended the pinks and purple. I then stamped The sentiments Hocus Pocus and Spellbound with Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder. I trimmed the sentiments, bordered them on a dark teal background and adhered them onto the panel.

Next, I adhered the witch panel onto a dark teal background and then adhered that onto a 5.5x5.5 white card base. Finally, using Tombow multi glue I placed an Abracadabra sparkle mix I had in my stash all around the ingredients.

I hope you are enjoying this awesome witchy Halloween release this month.
This Spellbound Stamp set and dies are available from The Rabbit Hole Designs website:
Click on the links below:

Spellcaster Witch stamp set:
Spellcaster Witch coordinating die set:

Thanks for visiting! Happy crafting! -Lauren
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

No comments:

Post a Comment