Pages

The Candy Corn Witch!

 Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the blog today. I have a Spooky Cute card to share with you.



Isn't she cute? She is from the Spellcaster Witch Stamp Set. I first stamped her onto Neenah Solar White 80lb Cardstock. I then colored her up with my Copic Markers to match my pattern paper that I had in my stash. That was my inspiration for this card. I cut her out with my Brother Scan N Cut and put her aside.


I cut out my pattern paper with a wonky stitched rectangle die. I then cut out black cardstock with a rectangle panel die. I stamped my sentiment on a stitched banner with orange dye ink. I glued panel and layer down onto a A2 card base and glued my witch. I added a twine bow that looks like candy corn colors and added some black pearls. I hope you like my card today. It was fun to make.


TRHD Products Used:

                                                          Spellcaster Stamp Set


                                                                  Spellcaster Witch Dies


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

                                                          The Rabbit Hole Designs

                                                     The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog

                                                      The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

                                                The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

                                                    The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

                                                   The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

                                                      Thank you for stopping by!

                                                                ~Von Marie~

1 comment: