Pages

Not All Witches Ride Brooms

Greetings! Alison here. Did you know that not all witches ride brooms? Some ride bicycles! Today, my card uses the Bicycle Witch from The Rabbit Hole Designs, and this marks my last post for The Rabbit Hole Designs Team. I have had an amazing time being on this team, and I look forward to seeing what they'll have next. This is an incredible group of very talented and kind people, and I am so happy to say that I've become friends with them.

Sometimes I like to just sit and create backgrounds. Sometimes they're mono prints, sometimes they're with Distress Oxides, sometimes they're with alcohol inks, etc. I wanted my witch to appear like she was moving, so I used an alcohol ink background that I made some time ago, where I just swiped colors across some glossy photo paper.
I colored my witch and her little kitty with Copics, using some bright colors that worked really well with my alcohol inked background. This wasn't planned, as I chose the background after I had finished coloring the witch.
I added a sentiment with StazOn, a mat of Bo Bunny cardstock with cute teal dots, and put everything on to a gray card base. But she needed some sparkle, of course, so I added some sequins from a few different Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground coming off the back of the bicycle, as if she was leaving a trail of magic behind.
I love the colors on this card. This is definitely not a witch to fear, and I like that about all of the witches from TRHD. I want to thank The Rabbit Hole Designs for having me on their amazing Design Team over the last few months. I had a blast, and will truly miss working with them. But, you'll still see me using TRHD on my own blog. Please visit me HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

No comments:

Post a Comment