Pages

Just A Little Bit Wicked!

Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the Blog today. I have a card to share with you using the Newest Release.


Isn't this Witch cute? She is from Cocktail Witch. I first stamped the images onto Neenah Solar White cardstock. I then cut them out with my Brother Scan N Cut and colored my images with Copic Markers.



I used a Chevron Coverplate die and cut out cardstock to match my images. I then used a square with white cardstock and used the Diamond Flower Stencil with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink using the Cotton Tail Blender Brush. I stamped an envelope to match in Purple Dye ink and stamped my sentiment that I cut into a banner. I glued everything onto my panel, popping up my images with foam tape. I added my panel to a A2 card base and added white gel accents with my Gelly roll pen, clear confetti, and Nuvo Glaze to her wine glass . I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by.

TRHD Products Used










For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:


Thank you for stopping by!
~Von Marie~

1 comment: