Pages

Bewitching Tag


Hey crafty friend, it's Amanda from Pear Blossom Press again, and today, I'm sharing a fun Halloween treat with the cutest little tag. Isn't she bewitching?

I stamped the witch and bottles from the new Spellcaster Witch set, then drew in my own background around her. For someone who doesn't draw, I think it came out pretty good. Want to see exactly how I drew it? (It was actually very easy.) Head on over to my blog for step-by-step instructions... pearblossompress.com 


Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back soon with another fun project to share.

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

The Rabbit Hole Designs
The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog
The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment