Pages

A Sweet Koala Hi!

 Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the blog today. I have a card to share with you using some of my favorite New TRHD products.

I used the Koala Botanical stamp set, Amanda StencilClear Foam Tape 5MM Wideand Space-Miss You Stamp set for my card today. I first stamped my flower and Koala onto Neenah Solar White 80lb. cardstock using my Misti. I then colored up my images using a little No-Line ink coloring with Altenew Artist Markers and Prismacolor Colored Pencils. I chose to fussy cut the flower and put my Koala to the side to work on my background.


I used some Neenah Desert Storm 80lb cardstock and used the Amanda Stencil with Bundles Sage Distress Oxide ink with a Cotton Tail Blending brush. I then sprayed Picket Fence Distress Oxide Spray Stain through the stencil onto my panel. When it was dry I cut it out with a A2 stitched rectangle die. I then chose to cut my Koala out with a oval stitched die and stamp the sentiment "Hi" with green dye ink. I love how the oval frames her. I then glued my flower to my oval and added them with the New Clear foam tape 5mm Wide to my stenciled rectangle panel. I then added sequins to match and white gel accents to my Koala's eyes . My panel was then added to a A2 card base. I hope you enjoyed my card.

TRHD Products Used:


Amanda Stencil


Space-Miss You


Cotton Tail Blending Brush


Clear Foam Tape 5MM Wide


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

For more information, news and updates check out these links:

 Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Von Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment