Pages

Sprinkles Please!

Hello my crafty friends!  This has such a summer warm vibe to it.   This fun shaker card is featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs' Taste Like Summer stamp set.  I paired it up with the Corner Mandala stencil because it created such a whimsy  likeness of the Sun.

 I started by stamping the bunny image from the Taste Like Summer stamp set onto a piece of yellow cardstock with brown ink. The bunny is colored with colored pencils an so is the cone.  I used a kraft knife to carefully cut the three ice cream scoop opening in the card.   I positioned the Corner Mandala stencil on the top left hand corner of the yellow cardstock and masked of some of the stencil leaving only what looks like the sun and rays to stencil.  I used Cracklin Campfire, Carved Pumpkin and Squeezed Lemonade  Distress Oxide ink with the Cotton Tail Blending Brushes to create the sun.

 I die cut some grass from green card stock and added it to the bottom portion of the card front. I die cut some grass from green card stock and added it to the bottom portion of the card front. I stamped the sentiment "life is short get the extra scoop" just above the grass on the left side of the card front. I turned the card over and attached a piece of clear acetate for the shaker window. I outlined the shaker window with The  Rabbit Hole Designs' new Double Thick Crystal Clear Foam Tape - 5mm wide. This tape is clear, so you can see through it.  You will not see any white foam at the edges of this card!  I added my shaker elements and then sealed the opening with a piece of cardstock.  I then added the Double Thick Crystal Clear Foam Tape - 5mm wide around the outer side back of the card front and attached it to in A2 grapefruit colored card base.  I embellished the Sun with some sequins to complete the card.


Here are The Rabbit HoleDesign products used in this card:

Taste Like Summer stamp set


Corner Mandala Stencil

I hope you enjoyed this Sprinkles Please! Shaker card featuring the Taste Like Summer stamp set, Corner Mandala stencil and NEW Double Thick Crystal Clear Foam Tape.   I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave comment or a question.

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/ 

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

 

 

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit HoleDesigns

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube








1 comment: