Pages

Snail Mail Delivery

 
 
 
 
Greetings, Rabbit Hole Fans!
Kelly here and I am sharing this spring inspired card featuring the  "Snail Mail" stamp set, "Amanda" stencil and "Clouds in my Coffee" stencil.
 
I started by stamping the snail on white cardstock, coloring him and die cutting it to get the stitching.  I decided to add the grass and clouds. I used 
"Clouds in my Coffee" stencil with Cotton tail Blending brushes.  I put paper over my snail to keep off the blue ink.  I decided to stamp him again and color the flower section, cut it out and raise it with dimensional foam. I put that panel aside and worked on the top card panel.

I took a piece of smooth white card stock and adhered the "Amanda" stencil with sticky spray.  I inked the panel using a Cotton Tail Blending brush with green ink.  

I adhered my snail panel on top and then put the "hello" on which is covered in glaze.
  
  
Dimension:
 

 
 


 Clouds in My Coffee

 
 
 
 
 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment