Pages

You are be-YOU-tiful!


Hey yall!  Happy Friday!!!  Happy, happy almost weekend!!!  Tangii here, hope you all had a great week!  Any fun plans for the weekend?  For my card today I inked up the 1 Line Flower stamp set and paired it up with some Spring Florals #2 paper!

This was a quick and fun card to put together.  I stamped out the flower several times leaving out the "1 line" part. I colored each of the flowers in and then hand-cut them out (I did go over the cut edges in a black marker (I use the chisel tip of my 100 Copic), this gives me a cleaner looking edge.  I stamped the sentiment in the upper right corner and then adhered the flowers to my smaller panel.  I left out "yellow" in my flower colors and used, instead, the yellow floral page from the Spring Florals #2 paper pack.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment