Pages

Life Is Short Get The Extra Scoop!

 Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the blog today and I have a fun card to share with you using some of my favorite products from the latest release!


I adore this bunny from Tastes Like Summer. I also used the Tastes Like Summer Dies and the Scooped Three Layers Stencil which I love so much for my card today. I had so much fun making this card. I first stamped this image onto Neenah Solar White cardstock with Jellyfish ink from Lawn Fawn and colored it in with my Copic Markers using a no line coloring method. When I was done I cut my bunny image out with the Tastes Like Summer Dies.

I then cut out some white cardstock and used the cone stencil first with brown ink and my Cotton Tail Blending Brushes. Next, I used the scoop stencil with rainbow colors for my scoop colors. I used my brown ink and water to flick some splatters with a paint brush for interest. When that was dry I cut it out with a scalloped rectangle A2 die. I added my panel with foam tape to a Kraft card base and added my bunny image with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set onto white cardstock using my Misti. I then used my paper trimmer to make a fishtail banner which was then added with foam tape too. I then added sequins to match. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thank you for stopping by!

TRHD Products used:

Tastes Like Summer Stamp

Tastes Like Summer Dies


Scooped Three Layers Stencil

Cotton Tail Blending Brushes

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

The Rabbit Hole Designs 

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Fan Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Von Marie










1 comment: