Pages

Alcohol Ink 1 Line Flower!

Hello, my crafty friends! Today I am sharing one of my favorite techniques! I don't know about you but I have so many alcohol ink backgrounds in my stash I wanted to pull one out for the 1 Line Flower Stamp Set



For the background, I used poppy field, Valencia, dandelion, botanical, glacier, and boysenberry alcohol inks to create the perfect background for this stamp set.
I stamped the 1 Line Flower in Versafine Claire, Twilight. I didn't want to use a harsh black since the flower is so delicate.


There are so many ways to use this set and it has so many great sentiments. I combined both the Be-you-tiful and bloom sentiment and white heat embossed them to make them stand out a little more. You just have to be careful not to burn the yupo paper. 








No comments:

Post a Comment