Pages

Be-you-tiful Floral Shift

Welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs blog!  I am using the One Line Flower stamp set to create today's card. 

I used a  stencil for a background I created a few months ago.  I thought these two would pair together nicely.  I stamped the One Line Flower image with VersaMark watermark stamp pad and heat embossed  the stamped image in black embossing powder.  I did the same with the Be-you-tiful sentiment.
I have recently discovered shift watercolor paints. I am mesmerized by the way the color changes (shifts) as you move the cards so the light hits it at different angles. I painted the petals in Scarlet Red very fine glitter watercolor and in the areas that overlap, I used a color shift paint called Oil Slick.
You can see the how the color shifts from a rusty pink to a purple in this photo.  I think it adds just the right amount of interest to this card
I die cut the panel with a scallop edge border die and tied a thin black organza ribbon in a bow around this layer.  I attached this to a layer of dark purple cardstock and attached these two layers to a red A2 card base to complete the card.

Here are The Rabbit HoleDesigns products used in this card:

One Line Flower Stamp set

 

I hope you enjoyed this Be-you-tiful Floral Shift card featuring the One Line Flower stamp set.      

 

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment