Pages

For a Brew-ti-ful Mother!

You're Brew-ti-ful, Happy Mother's Day!  Welcome to today's The Rabbit Hole Designs blog.  I hope you enjoy this brew-ti-ful card. I used the Spring Coffee stamp set and colored it with Copic alcohol markers.  After coloring the image,  I die cut the cardstock with a rectangular scallop die and glued it to the front of a teal A2 card base.
 Using a light box, I set down a piece of grid paper and then a piece of vellum on top of it. I used the light box and grid paper to help me lineup my handwriting to create the sentiment "You're Brew-ti-ful Happy Mother's Day!"   I wrote it in a fine line permanent marker. I cut the vellum sentiment into a strip and ran it through a sticker maker to get adhesive over the entire back of the vellum. I adhered the hand written sticker sentiment to the top of the card to complete it. 

Here are The Rabbit HoleDesign products used in this card:

Spring Coffee stamp set

 

I hope you a very Happy Mother's Day and enjoyed this card featuring the Spring Coffee stamp set.  I love hearing from you so let me know if you have any questions or comments.    

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment