Pages

Adulting Happens, Ice Cream Helps


Hey yall!  Happy Thursday!!!  Tangii here, hope you all are having a wonderful week!  Any fun plans for the weekend?  For my card today I inked up the Tastes Like Summer stamp set and paired it up with some Spring Florals #2 paper!
I've decided to paper piece my lil bunny with some paper from the Spring Florals #2 paper pad (I just love a little paper piecing and these bunnies are so perfect for it!).  Remember when you paper piece to go over your edges in a black marker (I use the chisel tip of my 100 Copic), this gives you a cleaner looking edge.  I colored up my ice cream and added some glitter glue sparkles to some of the sprinkles.  I also added some lines to my cone (kinda craving a waffle cone now! lol).  I placed him on a hot pink tag so he just "pops" more and I didn't have to use plain-ish paper for my base (I just LOVE the pink hearts with him!!!).
I used a couple of the sentiments from this set (they are just too cute to choose just one!) and stamped them on a couple of die cut strips.  The sentiment strips are popped up a little too.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment