Pages

Snail Mail Floral!

 Hello, my crafty friends! Today I have used 2 of the newest May releases the 2x3 Snail Mail Floral Stamp Set and the Build your Garden - 6x6 Stencil


 
I did use the Build your Garden 6x6 stencil to add a few floral images using kitsch flamingo for the flowers, for the sky I wanted it to look like it was cloudy so instead of pulling out a cloud stencil I used the new salvaged patina to randomly blend a few clouds. I picked up my zig real brush markers to fill in the flowers on his sweet shell. I also took a glitter pen to add a little shine.


I also wanted to add a bit of bling and had these super cute gems in my stash to just add a bit of a pop and keep with all the floral goodness throughout the card. I also added a bit of glossy accents to the shell as well just to give it a little dimension.






No comments:

Post a Comment