Pages

Wherever You Go, Go With All Your Heart

 Hi and welcome back, Joy here today with a quick card to share.   One of my favorite things to do is send cards, or Snail Mail to friends and family, so this little guy screamed my name!!!  Snail mail is a 2x3 inch stamp available in The Rabbit Hole Designs shop, and is so much fun to color.   

Let's take a look...


My card today features a simple Copic scene where this little snail is the star of the show.  I stamped it with alcohol marker friendly ink and then colored it up.  But if you're like me, you love a clean crisp black outline, so placed my paper back into my repositioning tool and stamped it again with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. I took it on step further and heat embossed it with clear powder.  The fun sentiment that I chose to compliment the snail, is from the Adventure Awaits stamp set.  To finish off my card I placed it onto an inked and embossed panel that I had previously made.  


Okay, that wraps it up for me!  

For more inspiration you can go to these places:

Bye for now!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment