Pages

Caffeinated Goodness!

 Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am happy to be on the blog today. I have a Slimline Card to share using some products from the most recent Release.




On my card I used the New Caffeinated Rhino, Splish Splash Stencil, Cotton Tail Blender Brushes, and Caffeinated Unicorn, and Caffeinated Unicorn Die. I first started out with a sheet of Neenah Solar White cardstock with the Splish Splash Stencil and Cotton Tail Blender Brushes. I used Rainbow Distress Oxide inks and started blending. This stencil is made to connect so it is perfect for a Slimline. I rotated my stencil and began blending until I had the look I was happy with. When I was done I sprayed some water and dried the excess with a microfiber towel. I then splattered some purple paint onto my panel and when that was dry I cut it out with a Wonky stitched slimline die.


I stamped my caffeinated critters with Memento Black tuxedo ink and colored them in with my Copic Markers. I fussy cut my Rhino and cut my unicorn out with the coordinating die. I thought it would be a funny to have a conversation about what coffee does for them. I stamped the sentiments with a black ink and matted them with black cardstock. I then glued my critters and sentiments with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive onto my panel. I added white Gel Accents, sequins, and sparkle with my clear glitter pen. Lastly, I added my panel to a slimline card base. I hope you like my card for today. Thank you for stopping by!


TRHD Products Used:

                                                                 Caffeinated Rhino



                                                                     Splish Splash Stencil










For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Crafty Hugs

~Von Marie~

1 comment: