Pages

No Decaf for this Giraffe

 

Hello there! Michelle here, sharing a card I created using Caffeinated Giraffe and Weird Science Stencil.
I colored the giraffe with a no-line coloring technique. I used Copic Markers in shades Y26, Y32, YR31;
E23, E25, E27, E29; E40, E41, E42, E43, E44; V15, V17, V09, BV08; 
G07, YG17, YG97; E53, E55.

I inked up the stencil with Blending Brushes and distress oxide inks in shades antique linen, shaded lilac, and dusty concord. I added some paint splatter with black paint. I die cut two circle cut outs and stamped the sentiments. I adhered the giraffe and die cut circles to the card base than added some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Michelle


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 











No comments:

Post a Comment