Pages

Fearless!



Hey yall!  Tangii here, happy Wednesday & happy October!!  Where on earth has this year gone??  I can't believe it's October already!  This is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so while I remind you to please GET THEM SQUISHED! I'll also share a pink and pretty card using the new Back Alley stencil and the Fearless stamp set.

This was a quick and simple card.  First off I taped down a heart cut out "mask" and set it in place.  Once that was done I set my Back Alley stencil in place and blended in some Distress Ink with a Cotton Tail Blending Brush.  

With the background done, I removed the stencil and mask.  I stamped the "Fearless" in a gray ink and the rest of the sentiment just below it.  The Ribbon was stamped in embossing ink and some pink glitter.  Finally I added a small smattering of various sequins.  This stencil was the perfect way to give me a great background that allowed my image and sentiments to still be the focus!

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment