Pages

Merry Christmas Kringle Style!

 Hi everyone! Von Marie here and Today I have a Christmas Slimline card to share with you using the Newest Release.



I chose to use the New Back Alley Stencil with Red Foil over Red Cardstock. I love this stencil, it's perfect for you to use anytime. I also adore this Santa from the Kringle Stamp Set which was perfect for my card. I first stamped my Santa onto Sweet Sentiment cardstock and colored it in with my Copic Markers. I did use a white Prismacolor pencil for Santa's bead and white areas on his suit. I then cut it out with the Coordinating Kringle Die Set.


I stamped the banner from the Kringle Stamp Set and the sentiment and then cut it out with the coordinating die. I then cut my foiled stenciled piece out with a Slimline Die as well as pattern paper to match. I added my Santa and sentiment banner with foam tape and my slimline panel onto a slimline card base. Lastly, I added matching sequins. I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by!


TRHD Products Used:

Back Alley Stencil


Kringle


Kringle Die Set


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

Happy Crafting!

~Von Marie~

1 comment: