Pages

More Than Pink - a card for Breast Cancer Awareness


Hello my crafty friends!  Welcome to today's blog. October is Breast Cancer Awareness and I am using the Splish Splash stencil to add pink to the background behind the Fearless stamp set.

I stamped out the awareness ribbon  and the "More than pink" sentiment with Honeysuckle ink on a light grey cardstock. I fussy cut both out. I created a mask using a piece of paper with a circle die cut out of the middle. I used low tack purpled tape to secured it to a 4" x 5 1/4" Sea Glass cardstock. I added the Splish Splash stencil over the top of the circle opening.  I used Cracking Campfire, Picked Raspberry, an Spun Sugar Distress Oxide inks to  blend and create the design.  I rounded the corners and attached it to a piece of 4 1/8' x 5 3/8" light pink cardstock with rounded corners.  I attached this to an A2 Honeysuckle card base.  To complete the card I glued the awareness ribbon, seniment and sequins to the front of the card.

Here are The Rabbit Hole Design products used in this card:


Splish Splash Stencil

 Fearless stamp set


 

Thanks you for stopping by today's blog.  I hope you enjoyed this More Than Pink card featuring the Splish Splash stencil and the masking technique.  What is your favorite stenciling technique?

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/ 

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn 

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment