Pages

I am what I am, a chubby unicorn.

Hi TRHD Fans! Amy here and I'm so excited to share a card with you today featuring the Caffeinated Rhino Stamp set from the October 2020 Release at The Rabbit Hole Designs.








Isn't he just the cutest? I can't even handle the funny sentiments that come in the set. Chubby Unicorn? Hilarious!!





On this card I started by stamping, coloring, and fussy cutting out the adorable rhino. I set him aside while I worked on the rest of the card. I have recently been gifted a bunch of rolls of washi tapes (to add to my already hefty collection) so I wanted to utilize some of those in this card. I took an A2 size card base of white card stock and put some strips of washi tape in coordinating colors on the front of it. 






I was originally going to place the rhino directly on top of the washi tape but I realized that the background was a little too busy for my taste. I didn't want it to take away from the Rhino as the focal point. I felt that the vellum was a good solution. I die cut a piece of that and partially laid it on top of the washi. I made a score line on the vellum and attached it on the back of the panel so that it was secure but that the adhesive wouldn't show. I also die cut out an oval shape to set the rhino on and give him further separation from the background. This worked out great because the oval gave me ample surface space to attach the action wobbler to the back of the "chubby unicorn" LOL. 


I white heat embossed one of the sentiments from the set on the same blue card stock that I cut the oval out of to tie in the color scheme. I attached the action wobbler to the card base on top of the vellum. I popped up the sentiment with some foam tape and used that to further affix the vellum on that side of the card. That's it, that finishes my card today!



 I hope that you enjoyed this card and found some inspiration. Be sure to check out all the items from the new release as well as all the other fabulous products that The Rabbit Hole Designs carries. You can follow this link HERE to see their whole product line. 






Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to check out additional information on the products that I used to create this card you can visit my blog at amyswares.com 

-Amy


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment