Pages

Thank You

Hello there! Michelle here, sharing a quick one layer, CAS design using one of the newest stencils, 
Splish Splash and a previously released stamp set, Marquee Words. I trimmed and scored a piece of
Bristol Smooth cardstock to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. 
Next, I created a mask with a piece of scrap paper. I trimmed the scarp paper to fit the same size as the card base. Using circle dies ( any manufacturer will do), die cut a few randomly placed circles. 
This is your mask!

Lay the may over the face of the card and secure with washi tape. Lay the stencil over 
and ink up die cut "windows". I used distress oxide inks in shades fossilized amber,
dried marigold, and picked raspberries. Remove the mask. I placed the card in my Misti Mini
and stamped the sentiments. I masked the letter S in the word THANKS before stamping.
I splattered some gold paint and added some silver stickles glitter glue.
For a finishing touch I added some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment