Pages

I LOVE Chubby Unicorns!



Hey yall!  Tangii here, Happy weekend!!  I had so much fun getting inky with this card!  First off I created a mask of my Caffeinated Rhino.  I placed my mask where I wanted my Rhino to be then got busy with some Oxide Inks and Cotton Tail Blending Brushes.  I used 3 different colors of Oxides and blended around my panel, not really putting much effort in to blending the colors in to each other.  Once I finished that layer of ink, I used my heat gun to get it good and dry!  


Next I inked up the Caffeine formula image from the set with embossing ink and topped it off with clear embossing powder.  I stamped several in a random pattern over the panel.  After heat embossing that clear, I went back to the Oxides and blended up another layer.  This is where I paid attention to blending edges better, etc.  Once I finished inking I wiped the excess ink off of the embossed images... look at those formula's POP!  

Next up I removed the Rhino "mask" and then stamped the Rhino on the white space and colored him up with Copics.  Once I was sure I had all of the colors in place, etc. I splashed some water over the card front for texture.

For the very last piece, my inked up panel is wonky shaped which gave me a great place for my sentiment.  I popped up the inked panel then stamped my sentiment in a dark gray and added a little Blue Bird from the set.  I just love all of the layers and textures on this!!!!

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment