Pages

Current Mood: Caffeinated and Feisty

Hi TRHD Fans! Amy here and I'm so excited to share a card with you today featuring the Rory-Caffeinated Racoon Stamp set from the November 2020 Release at The Rabbit Hole Designs






She is just so cute with her big eyes and sassy sentiments. This is a large stamp too, so she's really fun to color and makes for a great focal point on a card.







For this card I wanted to use some watercolor brush pens to color her in and also to create the background. I chose Bristol smooth paper because it could hold up to the water that I was using. 




I stamped Rory out using a waterproof crisp black ink and colored her in with my watercolor markers. I added some white with my gel pens and then fussy cut her out. To create the background I did the water smooshing technique. I scribbled some of the watercolor pen down onto my glass mat and added some water. I used a piece of acetate to pick up the ink and apply it to the background panel. I find that I have a little more control with this method rather then when I put the panel down directly into the ink. 


For the sentiment, I actually had to choose one from the new amazing Blended Sentiments 2 stamp set. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sassy snarky sentiments on this set and they pair so well with all my caffeinated critters that I have amassed over the last year or so lol. I white heat embossed one of the sentiments from the set on some black cardstock. All that was left was to assemble the pieces and attach them to my A2 size card base. I used some pattern paper for the back and added some bling and That's it! A cute, fun, sassy caffeinated card ready to bring a smile to someone's face!



 I hope that you enjoyed this card and found some inspiration. Be sure to check out all the items from the new release as well as all the other fabulous products that The Rabbit Hole Designs carries. You can follow this link HERE to see their whole product line. 






Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to check out additional information on the products that I used to create this card you can visit my blog at amyswares.com 

-Amy


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment